Forum CashnClicks   →   CashnClicks   →   News and Announcements   →   Exchange Service PayPal and Payeer

Exchange Service PayPal and Payeer

Started by CashnClicks Mar 31st, 2021 at 06:30
CashnClicks
Admin
Posts: 30
Mar 31st, 2021 at 06:30
PayPal > Payeer
Payeer > PayPal

It's only for Europe because PayPal charge a fee for members from rest of world.

Service fee: 5%

Example:
You send me 10€ from PayPal method friendly, I receive 10€ > 2% = 0.20€
I'll send you 9.80€ (- fee Payeer: 0.05€) via Payeer, you'll receive 9.75€

You send me 10€ from Payeer (you pay fee Payeer), I receive 10€ > 2% = 0.20.
I'll send you 9.80€ via PayPal (method friendly). You'll receive 9.80€.

Balance available Payeer actually: 15€
Balance available PayPal actually: 10€
« Last Edit: Apr 15th, 2021 at 06:16 by CashnClicks »
Ruson
Basic
Posts: 6
Apr 13th, 2021 at 13:05
[quote source=CashnClicks]PayPal > Payeer
Payeer > PayPal

Hello again!
This is well conceived by you and we talked about it
There are people who need such exchanges,
but for example in Bestchange, conditions are not suitable for everyone.
Have questions...
Is it possible to transfer to those who are not from Europe
and you convert and calculate the interest that the systems take and send it in Euro?
Provided that the person agrees even to the loss of 10%.
Whoever is not profitable is another matter.
The main thing is your honesty, which we know and are sure of.
Moreover, an honest reverse translation is difficult to find among people on the Internet.
I will not hide, for example, I am interested in an exchange from PayPal to Payeer.
Because I use more Payeer.
CashnClicks
Admin
Posts: 30
Apr 15th, 2021 at 06:15
Quote: Ruson
[quote source=CashnClicks]PayPal > Payeer
Payeer > PayPal

Hello again!
This is well conceived by you and we talked about it
There are people who need such exchanges,
but for example in Bestchange, conditions are not suitable for everyone.
Have questions...
Is it possible to transfer to those who are not from Europe
and you convert and calculate the interest that the systems take and send it in Euro?
Provided that the person agrees even to the loss of 10%.
Whoever is not profitable is another matter.
The main thing is your honesty, which we know and are sure of.
Moreover, an honest reverse translation is difficult to find among people on the Internet.
I will not hide, for example, I am interested in an exchange from PayPal to Payeer.
Because I use more Payeer.


Hello, Ruson,

I can do exchange for not european members but PayPal will charge a fee of 100%. Isnt profitable and not interesting really, because a member from USA must send 2€ for receive 0.98€... isnt good.
There's other form for send money, how service (purchase PayPal, like when you buy a product) but it's a problem with scam members... they will can dispute the money in the future, this are problems only.

I did this post for help to members interesting in pass money from Paypal to Payeer and Payeer to Paypal, but really I'm not working like exchange money.

If you need pass money from Payeer to Paypal tell me, I'll help you.

Best regards.
« Last Edit: Apr 15th, 2021 at 06:16 by CashnClicks »
Ruson
Basic
Posts: 6
Apr 15th, 2021 at 19:16
Quote: CashnClicks
Quote: Ruson
[quote source=CashnClicks]PayPal > Payeer
Payeer > PayPal

Hello again!
This is well conceived by you and we talked about it
There are people who need such exchanges,
but for example in Bestchange, conditions are not suitable for everyone.
Have questions...
Is it possible to transfer to those who are not from Europe
and you convert and calculate the interest that the systems take and send it in Euro?
Provided that the person agrees even to the loss of 10%.
Whoever is not profitable is another matter.
The main thing is your honesty, which we know and are sure of.
Moreover, an honest reverse translation is difficult to find among people on the Internet.
I will not hide, for example, I am interested in an exchange from PayPal to Payeer.
Because I use more Payeer.


Hello, Ruson,

I can do exchange for not european members but PayPal will charge a fee of 100%. Isnt profitable and not interesting really, because a member from USA must send 2€ for receive 0.98€... isnt good.
There's other form for send money, how service (purchase PayPal, like when you buy a product) but it's a problem with scam members... they will can dispute the money in the future, this are problems only.

I did this post for help to members interesting in pass money from Paypal to Payeer and Payeer to Paypal, but really I'm not working like exchange money.

If you need pass money from Payeer to Paypal tell me, I'll help you.

Best regards.


It is clear that you are not an exchanger. And from me there is no fraud.
I just get my honestly earned money on PayPal. A little, up to $ 30.
PayPal is not formalized for me. Why? Because of our authorities.
I receive an allowance, and if they know that there is also income,
even a small one, then there will be a problem.
Summons for interrogation. Where and for what money? They may impose a fine.
They will not believe that it is not enough and will think that there are still more incomes.
They will cancel the allowance and start to spoil the nerves, at least.
Then get tired of proving that you are not a rich secretive, but a poor one.
All in all, a long and unfair story. Okay, sorry to write a lot. I'm not complaining
It just happens, annoying. Therefore, it is easier for me with Payeer.
And with PayPal I will buy something from you.
CashnClicks
Admin
Posts: 30
Apr 16th, 2021 at 01:37
Quote: Ruson
Quote: CashnClicks
[quote source=Ruson][quote source=CashnClicks]PayPal > Payeer
Payeer > PayPal

Hello again!
This is well conceived by you and we talked about it
There are people who need such exchanges,
but for example in Bestchange, conditions are not suitable for everyone.
Have questions...
Is it possible to transfer to those who are not from Europe
and you convert and calculate the interest that the systems take and send it in Euro?
Provided that the person agrees even to the loss of 10%.
Whoever is not profitable is another matter.
The main thing is your honesty, which we know and are sure of.
Moreover, an honest reverse translation is difficult to find among people on the Internet.
I will not hide, for example, I am interested in an exchange from PayPal to Payeer.
Because I use more Payeer.


Hello, Ruson,

I can do exchange for not european members but PayPal will charge a fee of 100%. Isnt profitable and not interesting really, because a member from USA must send 2€ for receive 0.98€... isnt good.
There's other form for send money, how service (purchase PayPal, like when you buy a product) but it's a problem with scam members... they will can dispute the money in the future, this are problems only.

I did this post for help to members interesting in pass money from Paypal to Payeer and Payeer to Paypal, but really I'm not working like exchange money.

If you need pass money from Payeer to Paypal tell me, I'll help you.

Best regards.


It is clear that you are not an exchanger. And from me there is no fraud.
I just get my honestly earned money on PayPal. A little, up to $ 30.
PayPal is not formalized for me. Why? Because of our authorities.
I receive an allowance, and if they know that there is also income,
even a small one, then there will be a problem.
Summons for interrogation. Where and for what money? They may impose a fine.
They will not believe that it is not enough and will think that there are still more incomes.
They will cancel the allowance and start to spoil the nerves, at least.
Then get tired of proving that you are not a rich secretive, but a poor one.
All in all, a long and unfair story. Okay, sorry to write a lot. I'm not complaining
It just happens, annoying. Therefore, it is easier for me with Payeer.
And with PayPal I will buy something from you. [/quote]


I understand you. In spain happens similar but with a limit for month. if I pass this limit then I'll receive an investigation for the same motive, they'll think I'm rich and I don't want pay taxes of my country, hahaha.
cryptosurf
Premium
Posts: 8
Apr 19th, 2021 at 12:14
Quote: CashnClicks
PayPal > Payeer
Payeer > PayPal

It's only for Europe because PayPal charge a fee for members from rest of world.

Service fee: 5%

Example:
You send me 10€ from PayPal method friendly, I receive 10€ > 2% = 0.20€
I'll send you 9.80€ (- fee Payeer: 0.05€) via Payeer, you'll receive 9.75€

You send me 10€ from Payeer (you pay fee Payeer), I receive 10€ > 2% = 0.20.
I'll send you 9.80€ via PayPal (method friendly). You'll receive 9.80€.

Balance available Payeer actually: 15€
Balance available PayPal actually: 10€
cryptosurf
Premium
Posts: 8
Apr 19th, 2021 at 12:17
Quote: CashnClicks
PayPal > Payeer
Payeer > PayPal

It's only for Europe because PayPal charge a fee for members from rest of world.

Service fee: 5%

Example:
You send me 10€ from PayPal method friendly, I receive 10€ > 2% = 0.20€
I'll send you 9.80€ (- fee Payeer: 0.05€) via Payeer, you'll receive 9.75€

You send me 10€ from Payeer (you pay fee Payeer), I receive 10€ > 2% = 0.20.
I'll send you 9.80€ via PayPal (method friendly). You'll receive 9.80€.

Balance available Payeer actually: 15€
Balance available PayPal actually: 10€


Bonjour admin , je voudrais echanger dix euros payeer et recevoir euros paypal , c'est possible ?
CashnClicks
Admin
Posts: 30
Apr 21st, 2021 at 07:04
Quote: cryptosurf
Quote: CashnClicks
PayPal > Payeer
Payeer > PayPal

It's only for Europe because PayPal charge a fee for members from rest of world.

Service fee: 5%

Example:
You send me 10€ from PayPal method friendly, I receive 10€ > 2% = 0.20€
I'll send you 9.80€ (- fee Payeer: 0.05€) via Payeer, you'll receive 9.75€

You send me 10€ from Payeer (you pay fee Payeer), I receive 10€ > 2% = 0.20.
I'll send you 9.80€ via PayPal (method friendly). You'll receive 9.80€.

Balance available Payeer actually: 15€
Balance available PayPal actually: 10€


Bonjour admin , je voudrais echanger dix euros payeer et recevoir euros paypal , c'est possible ?


Hello,

yes, you can send 10€ via Payeer and I'll send you 9.80€ via PayPal.
Open a ticket support for it.

Best regards.
Home   •   FAQ   •   Support   •   Terms of Service   •   Proof of Payments   •   News   •   Forum
Copyright © 2010 - 2017 CashnClicks. All rights reserved.
Powered by EvolutionScript Version 5.9.3